[Go-essp-tech] esg publisher, thredds and netcdf attributes

bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 13:04:23 MDT 2010

Hi Bob

Thanks for this.

Unfortunately outlook web access gobbled up my first attempt to reply, so this is brief (maybe a good thing :-)

Anyway,  I think provenance is pretty important, knowing "who did what" will matter. But as you imply, it'll be complicated, especially with services. We'll parse the xsd and think some more about it.

Cheers
Bryan