[Go-essp-tech] esg publisher, thredds and netcdf attributes

Bob Drach drach at llnl.gov
Wed Jun 9 12:28:09 MDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

See

http://esg-pcmdi.llnl.gov/internal/metadata/sample_per_variable_1.xml/view

for an annotated sample schema. It's probably the closest to what you
are asking for. Yes it would be useful to have an XSD document that
defined which parts of the THREDDS schema ESG actually uses. Also keep
in mind that the catalog structure may well continue to evolve. In
particular there is a request from the LAS folks to combine the
variable-specific aggregations into larger union aggregations to cut
down on the number of datasets LAS has to track.

Bob