[Go-essp-tech] ESG-CET demonstration cancelled for the week of 1 June

Sylvia Murphy Sylvia.Murphy at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 1 18:04:21 MDT 2010

Hi Everyone,
METAFOR has encountered difficulties with the new version of the questionnaire and Gerry has had to try and recreate his entire example for us.  At this point, there is insufficient time for our developer Julien to modify our XML harvester to deal with the projected changes in the output.  The questionnaire timeline has also shifted 2 weeks to the right.

Our next projected demonstration will be the week of 14 June.  I will set up a doodle poll the week before.  I apologize for the inconvienience and as always, we value your participation.
Regards,
Sylvia
Sylvia Murphy
NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305
Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Phone: 303-497-7753