[Go-essp-tech] Access control for data with different QC Level

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 01:58:01 MDT 2010

Hello Karl,

Thanks for the corrections. The first is just a typo, the second I got
from an archive_size spreadsheet circulated some time ago. There is a
"requested" sheet with a table of the number of years of data requested
for each experiment and MIP table of sub-table (with 1000 years meaning
all years, and I thought blank meant none). Column AA (3hr data), row 46
(pre-industrial control of the decadal experiments) is blank on the
"requested" sheet and 1000 on the "replicated" sheet. Similarly, column
AA, row 71 (emissions-driven historical experiment) has "56" on the
"requested" sheet and "46" on the replicated sheet.

It is, of course, possible that I don't have the latest version of this
spreadsheet. If so, I'd appreciate an update.

Cheers,
Martin