[Go-essp-tech] Access control for data with different QC Level

V. Balaji V.Balaji at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 20 09:39:26 MDT 2010

Bryan, overall I agree with you both about the content of the tokens and
the machinery for delivering and using tokens.

Small clarification, when you say

Bryan Lawrence writes:

> However, as it stands, we can't give a DOI to output which is not
> replicated, but people will need to use it. I *do* think it's ok to
> restrict this to modellers (despite Martin's point about what PCMDI are
> advertising). I think most of the non-modelling community will be happy
> with the replicated data ...

Is "modellers" supposed to mean IPCC-WG1? I think so.

V. Balaji                               Office:  +1-609-452-6516
Head, Modeling Systems Group, GFDL      Home:    +1-212-253-6662
Princeton University                    Email: v.balaji at noaa.gov