[Go-essp-tech] Security Telecon - 13 July

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 12 10:17:00 MDT 2010

Hi all,

Please note that the .xls version of the standard_output spreadsheet
that Phil posted doesn't properly distinguish between green and yellow
shading, so you might want to look instead at the .pdf or .xlsx versions
available at:

http://cmip-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cmip5/output_req.html?submenuheader=2#req_list

any updated versions of this document will be first posted there.

cheers,
Karl