[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 / DRS controlled vocabulary

V. Balaji V.Balaji at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 5 11:01:23 MDT 2010

One use case we've been talking about is that if a user finds a "gfdl"
file and sets up a wget for it, they can wget the corresponding "ukmo"
file with a fairly simple edit. Or set up a loop in a script

foreach foo ( "gfdl" "ukmo" ... )
   wget .../$foo/...
end

This redundancy will make it somewhat more complicated.