[Go-essp-tech] [is-enes-sa2-jra4] Example of configuring a datanode to serve CMIP3-DRS

Bob Drach drach1 at llnl.gov
Fri Jul 2 12:39:04 MDT 2010

'Offline' datasets are those which cannot be opened directly for
scanning, and therefore will be published with minimal metadata,
typically just filename, size, and modification date. The presumtion
is that a lister application such as srm-ls or hsils is accessible to
provide this information.

Bob

On Jul 1, 2010, at 5:43 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk> <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk