[Go-essp-tech] Doodle poll for the next ESG-CET model metadata demonstration

sylvia murphy Sylvia.Murphy at noaa.gov
Mon Jan 18 18:57:16 MST 2010

Hi Everyone,

We will be adding two items to our ESG-CET demonstration next week:

* two options for the advanced search interface
* the display of experiment information

In addition to:

* the always-on component navigation system
* the display of inputs
* the display of conformances
* the links between datasets and simulation metadata pages

As a reminder, if you would like to participate in this demonstration,
please assist us in determining the best date and time by filling out
the doodle poll at: http://www.doodle.com/4ydzeyz2xmdr3qg8

As always, if you cannot make any of these dates and times, an
alternate can be arranged.  We value your participation!

Cheers,

Sylvia