[Go-essp-tech] [metafor] who owns the version difference information, and where do we collect it?

Michael Lautenschlager lautenschlager at dkrz.de
Thu Jan 14 07:57:29 MST 2010

Hi Balaji,

I think this information is important and suggest to archive the version
difference information of ESG/DOI published data versions ( that means
data after QC finalisation) in the corresponding metadata as part of the
data provenience information. We have to keep scientific metadata (at
CIM complexity) as part of the STD-DOI data publication process. We may
discuss this in more detail next Tuesday at the DOI telco.

Best wishes, Michael