[Go-essp-tech] Updating the DRS document

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Tue Jan 12 16:44:51 MST 2010

Dear Martin and Stephen,

thanks very much for thinking about this a providing some specific
suggestions. This has prompted me to get back to this. I thought I had
already placed on the web version 22 of the document (attached), which
defined a "Product" component for DRS. After reading your input, I have
altered this slightly, and also completed the definition of the
experiment names (see the last appendix) in version 23 (also attached).

Please let me know if this meets all the requirements.

Best regards,