[Go-essp-tech] Prototype of Dataset Versioning and Dataset Replication Links

Nathan Hook nhook at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 6 13:25:38 MST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Ann Chervenak correctly pointed out that the links from my previous
email weren't working...

However, I have fixed the careless mistake that I made and the two
following URLs should work:

(Top Level Dataset)
http://vets.development.ucar.edu/esg-versioning/browse/viewPrototypeDataset.htm?datasetId=0153e84a-4497-4863-b33f-db64176d9deb

(Dataset that has Files Replicated)
http://vets.development.ucar.edu/esg-versioning/browse/viewPrototypeDataset.htm?datasetId=30f0c55c-28a3-4750-b624-26f56f6ac805

My apologies for any time waste due to my mistake.

Thank you for your time,

Nathan H.