[Go-essp-tech] NTP Server and ESG Installation Script

Gavin M Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 24 09:59:38 MST 2010

Hi Philip,

I can take a look at that.  Indeed NTP is a must for any distributed
system.  Most systems come with NTP so are you proposing configuration
modifications i.e. we all point to the same time clocks, which is kind
of moot with NTP as all roads lead to the master clock anyway, or are
you proposing simply checking that NTP is installed and/or running?

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E