[Go-essp-tech] ESG-F telco tomorrow

Dean N. Williams WILLIAMS13 at LLNL.GOV
Tue Feb 16 04:49:56 MST 2010

Hi Stephen,

	This agenda is a good start to where we left off from last week. Ann
had to meetings covering Replication. Ann or someone from Ann's group
could share the outcome of the meetings.

	I would like to also hear from Bryan and others on the outcome of
their Metafor 2 meeting (If they have time.).

Talk to you all soon,
	Dean

On Feb 15, 2010, at 5:51 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk> <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk