[Go-essp-tech] meeting

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 8 06:03:06 MST 2010

Dear Eric,

	I think most of us are confused about this conflict. I had no idea
this meeting was taking place and I did not know there was scheduled
an ESG demo during the same time as our regularly scheduled go-essp
tech meeting. Some at the MetaFor meeting seem to think that they can
make the go-essp tech call, so we are planning to go ahead with the
scheduled meeting tomorrow (Tuesday, 2/9) at our regularly scheduled
time.

	My apology for any disruption of your Metafor 2 meeting. (Not the
intent. We are simply trying to prepare for the forthcoming CMIP-5
archive by making sure all the pieces are coming together.)

Best regards,
	Dean