[Go-essp-tech] ESGF telco 2010-12-14

Rachana Ananthakrishnan ranantha at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 13 12:14:17 MST 2010

On Dec 13, 2010, at 4:42 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk> <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
 > wrote:

> The telco tomorrow will again focus on federation testing as
> described at http://esgf.org/wiki/Cmip5Status/Tests.  We will
> discuss replication first as this issue keeps getting postponed.  I
> suggest the following:
>
> 1. Replication testing (Test #11-#13)

Under this agenda item, could we discuss documentation of the
replication tools usage? Discussion with Craig, he has documentation
on the replication tool itself, but I couldn't find any document on
the usage. It might make sense to add that to the ESGF wiki.

Rachana

> 2. Integration Tests #1-#6
> 3. AOB
>
> Please email me with any specific suggestions for #3.
>
> Cheers,
> Stephen.
>
> Telco details:
> 16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 8:00 PDT, 9:00 MDT, 11:00 EDT.
> +01 (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#
>

> ---
> Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
> Centre of Environmental Data Archival
> Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK
>

> --
> Scanned by iCritical.

Rachana Ananthakrishnan
Argonne National Lab | University of Chicago