[Go-essp-tech] Globus Online Demo

Rachana Ananthakrishnan ranantha at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 2 14:29:10 MST 2010

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest about Globus Online. Like
Dean suggested, I would like to follow-up the short talk on the ESG-
CET telecon today (slide at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~ranantha/esg/ESG-GO-AG-12-02-2010.pdf)
, with a demo and provide details for those interested. This is your
chance to see if all my screen shots work :) You can also learn how
you can try some transfers (even if you don't have your own servers
setup).

I have setup a doodle poll: http://doodle.com/xrqhcbxc5xbmmka8. If
none of this works for you, please send me a note, and I am happy to
answer your questions.

Thanks,
Rachana

Rachana Ananthakrishnan
Argonne National Lab | University of Chicago