[Go-essp-tech] DRS structure

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 01:37:02 MDT 2010

Hi Estani,

Yes, the DRS document is out of date with regard to the position of the version component in URL and filesystem paths.

I hadn't noticed that the CMIP5 best practice document was suggesting adding "ensemble" to the dataset_id.  That would imply publishing each ensemble member as a separate  dataset which I don't think we are doing.  As far as I know "ensemble" is still, and has always been, below "variable" in the hierarchy.

Bob, can you clarify?