[Go-essp-tech] [esgf-committee] About Gateway Installation...

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 5 06:09:15 MDT 2010

Hello Estani,

    We have a gateway mailing list you can submit to:
esg-gateway-dev at earthsystemgrid.org. Can you post the problems you are
having and we'll see what we can do. If you have very specific problems
or feature requests you are also welcome to log them into JIRA, I
believe you have an account.
https://vets.development.ucar.edu/jira/browse/SGF

Thanks!

-Nate