[Go-essp-tech] Agenda for Security Telco Today

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 3 17:15:29 MDT 2010

Hi Rachana,
to reply to point 2.A below: it turns out that establishing mutual authentication between a client and the Attribute/Authorization service, and having white-listing, is not that difficult, and infact the latest
version of the esg-saml code (1.2.2) has working examples on how to do that. What would be the best way to integrate this into the gateway ?
Maybe posting the artifacts and the full source code into the ESGF repo @ PCMDI ? Or having a branch of the gateway cut out that we can deploy and experiment with ?

thanks, Luca