[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco April 27th

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 26 14:33:02 MDT 2010

Dear all,

If you haven't seen it, it might be useful to look at:
http://cmip-pcmdi.llnl.gov/cmip5/modeling_getting_started.html?submenuheader=2

This describes what modeling groups have to do to participate in CMIP5.
Of relevance to the QC discussion tomorrow, you might note in the above
document: steps 2 & 3 of stage 1 and step 6 of stage 3

They are not very specific, but explicitly point out some of the QC that
will be carried out.

thanks,
Karl