[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco today postponed

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 13 06:01:20 MDT 2010

I suggest the ESGF telco today is postponed until next week.  I am not
quite ready yet to present my work on the mechanics of versioning.  I
will send out a document soon but I don't think it is worth talking
about it unless we have had time to consider it.  Martina Stockhause
will also want to discuss the interaction between QC and replication
next week.

Next week the telco will return to 15 GMT now that we are all on
daylight saving time.  A detailed agenda will follow.

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980