[Go-essp-tech] next telco: replication. apology re notes from last

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 29 10:39:45 MDT 2009

hi Folks

The next telco on tuesday is still at 4pm UT, which is at a different time for some of you (because of dayllight saving etc).

Time: 0300 Canberra, 0800 SF, 0900 Denver, 1100 NY, 1600 GMT, 1700 CET ... I hope.
Number: + 1  925 424-8105 access code 305757#.
Topic: Replication. I believe Anne may send us a document or link to a web page to help us with the agenda etc.

It will be recorded.

And now for the apology.  I am trying to get the notes and actions from the last telco together, and I will have done so by this next one, but I've had some unexpected "urgent" activities to deal with.

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research