[Go-essp-tech] information flow

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 08:01:17 MDT 2009

Hi Folks

Attached is a document  which has a core dump of some things I think need resolving wrt to information flow in the ESG federation (and Metafor). It's very drafty. Just something to (I hope) concentrate our minds for discussions this afternoon. I'd be happy to deviate from it considerably if there is a more obvious route to follow ...

cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research