[Go-essp-tech] cmip5 telco this tuesday

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 26 06:52:50 MDT 2009

Hi Folks

The topic for this tuesday's telco, tomorrow (26th of October) at 4pm  UT
(0300 Canberra, 0900 SF, 1000 Denver, 1200 NY, 1600 GMT, 1700 CET)
(i.e. following directly after the metafor telco at 1500GMT,1600 CET).

will be: combining the information pathways into the esg catalogue. Metafor and curator have discussed some of this (without greate resolution), so we think it needs to be discussed in the esg forum.

We need to deal with

a) metafor questionnaire output in CIM
b) gridspec
c) netcdf cf semantics
d) CMOR tables
e) drs
f) internal data models of esg publisher and esg catalogue
g) how we stitch together the various pieces so that the right things get
associated with each other.
h) what do we need to think about wrt updates.

Ideally in the meeting we'll get a grip on what pieces of software need to exist, where they're deployed, who owns them, and where they're documented (or will be), and what's missing.

I'll send a shell document before hand to help frame the discussion. We'll be recording it for those of you who can't attend.

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research