[Go-essp-tech] next telco: ESG data node progress, 4pm UT, 20th October

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 07:54:44 MDT 2009

Hi Folks

As announced, the next telco will be 4pm UT, 20th of October.

(Yes, that's 0300 in Canberra, 0900 in San Francisco, 1000 Denver, 1200 in NYC, 1700 in the UK, 1800  in Europe, and the time will change for most of us the following week).

The telco will be limited to one hour in duration.

Telco number is US +1-925-424-8105 access code 305757#.

Because of the antisocial hour in the Antipodes, we're planning to record the meeting ...  so that we don't get sued because of potential damage from massive caffeine spikes ... if anyone has a problem with that (the recording that is), please speak out asap.

Topic of the day: progress on installing and configuring the ESG data node. I think the actual agenda will be constructed in the first five minutes of the call.

Dean has produced the attached document which will eventually appear on the CMIP5 site.  Do feel free to provide constructive criticism, so the document can be as useful as possible for those following us down this road.

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research