[Go-essp-tech] global earth system grid federation telco schedule

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 10:27:23 MDT 2009

Hi Folks

As I said:

I believe we have committed many of us to a schedule of targeted telecons to fit into a slot at 4pm UT on Tuesdays  (which  will rattle round in our local times as we all go through daylight saving changes over the next few weeks). These telcos ought to be limited to only those who are directly interested in the "topic of the day", to one hour, and notes from each will be produced for those of us who wont be able to attend.

So,  we need a list of those telcos, here is a draft schedule:

1) telco 20 October on esg data nodes (for the folks working on them).
2) 27 October use for the curator/metafor pipelining discussion
3) 3rd November replication telco
4) 10 November ESG gateway installation telco
5) 17 November versioning telco
6) 24 November operational procedures for gateways
7) 1 December quality control
8) 8 December metadata pipelining
9) 15 December overarching discussion

We may need others, and we may change it, but it's a starting position.

We also need a list of documents that we need ... coming soon ...

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research