[Go-essp-tech] Draft report on ESG Federation meeting 2009-10-05

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 16 08:27:39 MDT 2009

Attached is a draft report on the meeting of the meeting in Hamburg on
2009/10/05.  The report is aimed at interested parties unable to attend,
in particular our IS-ENES partners.  I would like to finalise the report
by Wednesday 21st October so that it can be discussed at an IS-ENES
teleconference on Thursday.  If you have additions or modifications
please send them to me before then.

Thanks,
Stephen Pascoe.

---