[Go-essp-tech] agenda for the esg special meeting on monday the 5th of October

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Sun Oct 4 13:49:53 MDT 2009

Perfect, thanks. I added the list back on just so there's no confusion.

I've put a few locations on a Google map, and hopefully this shows up
ok.

		http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=107506476906980282980.00047520d941651cce8d2&ll=53.566593,9.975886&spn=0.013635,0.039482&z=15&iwloc=0004752112b86a608a92f

thanks - don