[Go-essp-tech] agenda for the esg special meeting on monday the 5th of October

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 1 09:11:25 MDT 2009

hi Folks

Many of you will know that we have scheduled a meeting on the monday before the go-essp meeting proper, for a detailed workshop on specific esg/cmip5 support. The attachment is an agenda for that meeting.  Note that the venue for the monday meeting is not large, and while it's an open workhop, if you think you are coming, and you haven't advised Dean or me, please do so asap, we may need to limit attendance.

Regards,
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research