[Go-essp-tech] telco minutes and telco schedule: next one at 1600UT on 1st of December

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Nov 30 12:37:15 MST 2009

hi Folks

The minutes from the last telco are on the go-essp-wiki at
http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/go-essp/wiki/CMIP5/Meetings/telco091124
We should probably revisit the actions at the next telco

At that meeting we revised the telco scheduled topics, the new schedule on the CMIP5 page:
http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/go-essp/wiki/CMIP5

So, the next telco is at 4pm UT on the 1st of December
Topic: Replication again (probably with a bit more of versioning)
Same time: 0300 Canberra, 0800 SF, 0900 Denver, 1100 NY, 1600 GMT, 1700 CET
Same channel: +1 (925) 424-8105   access code 305757#
The call will be recorded.

Please note that we have a document from Craig to review, and some stabs at thrashing out the sequence of events needed for replication ... both can be found from
http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/go-essp/wiki/CMIP5/Replication

By the way, please do register, and then set your preferences ... that way we can assign you tickets :-) :-)

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research