[Go-essp-tech] telco tomorrow (tuesday): slight change of emphasis

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Nov 16 13:38:14 MST 2009

Hi Folks

Normal telco time: 4pm UT.
Time: 0300 Canberra, 0800 SF, 0900 Denver, 1100 NY, 1600 GMT, 1700 CET
Number: + 1  925 424-8105 access code 305757#.

Topic: rather than concentrate on versioning alone, we want to start with the DRS dataset discussion, and then proceed to the implications for versioning. If we need to, we'll slot in another discussion on versioning in a couple of weeks.

It will be recorded.

Regards,
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research