[Go-essp-tech] Replication call: agenda and document

Ann Chervenak annc at ISI.EDU
Mon Nov 2 14:50:47 MST 2009

Hi, all,

For the call tomorrow on replication, I propose the following agenda:

- Quick review of planned replication client functionality, including
discussion of dependencies
- Revised timeline for producing replication functionality
- Changes planned for publication client and metadata catalog to support
replication and versioning
- Implications for replica discovery
- Integrity checking for replicated data

I have attached a document that offers some details on these points.

Ann