[Go-essp-tech] information in the ESG federation

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 06:40:22 MST 2009

Hi Folks

Attached is a revised version of the document I sent out before the last telco.

It's got explanatory text added from the last telco, along with some action items. (Actually a lot).

I've not gathered them together yet, we plan to move the action items onto a trac instance, but in the mean time, at least I've got these notes out ...

Cheers
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research