[Go-essp-tech] [metafor] Instructions to participate in the 2 June demonstration of new ESG functionality

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 1 02:24:50 MDT 2009

Hi Sylvia

I think the problem might be the distinction between GMT and BST ... which is
what we're now on ... so you have the right Paris time ... but here in the UK
it will be 16.30 BST.

Doodle stuffed me up too: I thought it was speaking to me in BST.
What I had wanted you to do was move it to 15.30 BST,
rather than 15.00 BST, which I think would have been a move from 8.00 MDT to 8.30 MDT ...
but obviously it's all an hour adrift from that.

Given all that, I'm happy with 0900 MDT...  but appreciate you might want to stick to the
advertised time.

Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research