[Go-essp-tech] Greetings

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 27 12:42:50 MST 2009

Hi all - At long last I've set up the new go-essp-tech Mailman list.
For now, the people on it include those of us on the email discussion
on creating it. The next step is to decide how we go about adding
additional members. Thoughts on this welcome. We also need to be able
to explain what the purpose and scope of this list is.

Everyone should note that we've just added another string on the end
of go-essp, so address completion can get you the whole mailing list
for the workshop, go-essp-xc, and this one. We should all watch that ;-)

cheers - don