[Go-essp-tech] Swapping telco themes

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Fri Dec 18 08:40:00 MST 2009

Hi Stephen,

	I don't know if the curator folks are on the go-essp-tech list. They
made a request that they are there at the metadata meeting. Don would
know if Cecelia and Sylvia are the go-essp-tech mailing list.

Best regards,
	Dean

On Dec 18, 2009, at 1:59 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk> wrote:

> Since we can't find a suitable Tuesday I've setup a doodle poll to
> reschedule the ESG-F metadata telco.  Bryan feels he needs to be there
> so I've excluded those days he definitely can't make.
>
> http://*doodle.com/g8c77spk3cbi2prz
>

> We should try to schedule this as early as possible so please fill in
> the poll before the new year if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen.
>
> ---
> Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
> British Atmospheric Data Centre
> Rutherford Appleton Laboratory

>>> 12 January - Overarching Discussion Metadata Pipelining
>>> 19 January - Metadata Pipelining Overarching Discussion
>>> 26 January - Security
>>>
>>> Also see
>>> http://*proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/go-essp/wiki/
>>> CMIP5#CMIP5TelcoNotesandSchedu