[Go-essp-tech] Swapping telco themes

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 17 10:52:20 MST 2009

I think making sure that we have the critical people present for a
given important topic is paramount. During the recent meeting at NCAR
we ran into the issue of replicating all the various metadata
packages, and how all of this works together arose again today during
the Curator demo in the METAFOR meeting. I think this is a pretty
important topic to converge on sooner than later. Do we need to
examine other days to get the needed quorum?

don