[Go-essp-tech] Versioning / Replication summary...

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 9 19:21:09 MST 2009

Hello,

  I think we had a very useful and productive time at NCAR. We worked
through a number of issues and raised a number of new and still open issues.

We created a WIKI page to summarize both the conclusions, open issues,
and action items. It can be found at:
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/esgcet/Version+Replication+Conclusions

As of this morning the participants indicated they felt confident about
the design decisions reached and that we could move forward with it.
There are still a number of open issues but with versioning in
particular I believe we are a good point to move forward. There are
still a number of topics/issues to be discussed, I believe those items
should be listed in the conclusions page.

Thanks!

-Nate