[Go-essp-tech] Proposal for adjusting our definition of an atomic dataset

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Dec 8 07:05:48 MST 2009

Hi Stephen,

	This sounds all good, but we must also keep in mind that we are under
time constraints and need to weigh the user experience(s) with getting
some out in a practical/reasonable amount of time. I look forward to
the telecon later this morning and hearing from all of you.

Telecon Number: (925) 424-8105  access code 305757#

Best regards,
	Dean