[Go-essp-tech] Goals and agenda for next week...

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 06:39:57 MST 2009

Good start Nate,

Versioning & Replication are the top priority but I'd like to add some
other items to tackle if we can:

 1. Security -- I need to understand the ESG security token system in
depth.  Particularly how to configure it in the datanode.  Can we
replace the token system or run it in parallel with other security
models?
 2. Gateway Metadata & federation -- Issues around federating RDF among
datanodes.  Functional requirements for the use of tracking id to trace
files to datasets.  How is METAFOR metadata going to be used by
Gateways?
 3. Gateway deployment.  Try installing a gateway at BADC.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980