[Go-essp-tech] Invitation to participate in a DRY RUN of the next ESG trackback functionality demonstration

Sylvia Murphy murphys at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 27 16:09:28 MDT 2009

Greetings Everyone,

We will be conducting a very rough dry run of our next ESG trackback
demonstration on Tuesday 8 September, 2009.  These web pages will be
used to display metadata collected for CMIP5 runs.  We would value
your participation as we prepare for the full demonstration (scheduled
for the week of 1 Oct).  If you would really like to participate in
this dry run but Tuesday does not work for you, please let us know.
Monday is a US holiday.
We expect to review:

* Changes requested at our last go-essp-tech review and in subsequent
exchanges.

* Changes to the trackback tab structure including the introduction of
sub-tabs, and a new Experiments tab.

* The functionality and extent of the definitions pop-ups.

* An initial look at a comprehensive example.

* What a CMIP3 example pulled from the ESG database will look like.

TIME and PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS

Tuesday 8 September, 2009

0800 Mountain Time
1000 Eastern Time
1500 London Time
1600 Paris Time

To join, please dial 1-866-740-1260  if calling from the US and Canada

International dial-in numbers:
http://www.readytalk.com/an.php?tfnum=8667401260

For those dialing in from the UK,
The official ReadyTalk number for the UK listed on their site is
08009170696.  Allyn found that 0800917069 worked better

Participant code 4971828#

*Web Bridge:*

Step1: go to http://www.readytalk.com <http://www.readytalk.com/>/

Step 2: In the upper left corner of the screen is a "Participant
Login" area.  Enter 4971828 as the participant pass code.

Step 3: You will be prompted for your name and phone number.
Step 4. You will be connected when the chairperson arrives.

Cheers,

Sylvia
Sylvia Murphy
Project Manager