[Go-essp-tech] Minutes of ESG meeting 2009/08/07

Pascoe, Stephen (STFC,RAL,SSTD) stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 10:07:06 MDT 2009

Dear all,

The results of the doodle poll suggest our best date is Tues 22nd
September at 16:00 UK time, 17:00 Germany, 08:00 US/Pacific, 11:00
US/Eastern.  Only Frank is not able to make this.

Unless there are any last-minute changes to the doodle poll I suggest we
settle on this time.  Can the ESG folks setup the telecon numbers as
before?

Thanks,
Stephen.

---