[Dart-users] Tim Hoar retirement

Data Assimilation Research Testbed users dart-users at mailman.ucar.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:51:13 MDT 2021

Hi Tim!
That sounds like a good plan - travelling while times are good.
You taught me matlab (yes, that was *before* DART times!!)  and now I am
converting to python. I wish you the very best and will keep in touch
through the Louisville connections.
Judith

Judith Berner <https://staff.ucar.edu/users/berner>
                            Email: berner at ucar.edu
Scientist III
Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology (MMM) Laboratory and
Climate and Global Dynamics (CGD) Laboratory

Boulder, CO 80305, USA