[CoWy ASA] Mailing list maintenance and ASA CO/WY Fall Meeting & Annoucements

Matt Pocernich pocernic at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 5 09:45:38 MST 2009

Hi,

I have just been cleaning up the email list for the chapter.  Some of
you were unsubscribed ( which apparently generates a message) and then
re-subscribed ( which doesn't).  My apologies.  If you are reading
this, you are on the chapter mailing list.

I have also just retrieved email addresses from the ASA list.  Some of
you who recently joined the chapter through the national organization
may have been omitted from recent announcements.  Again my apologies.

I have attached the most recent announcement sent by Chris.

Thanks,

Matt
:

Matthew Pocernich