CEDAR email: Multiple open positions at GFZ-Potsdam

Karina Wilgan wilgan at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Apr 19 08:11:53 MDT 2024

Section Space Physics and Space Weather at GFZ Potsdam, Germany is
pleased to announce multiple open positions related to machine
learning,  numerical modelling, and data analysis.

Our section is working on understanding of the dynamical evolution of
the hazardous space radiation environment and developing the tools for
specification and prediction of the adverse effects of space environment
using models and data assimilation. We study physical processes in the
near-Earth space environment and focus on the understandingof
fundamental processes responsible for the evolution of space radiation.

For more information about the section, please visit:
spaceweather.gfz-potsdam.de <https://spaceweather.gfz-potsdam.de/>

For additional questions please contact Prof. Yuri Shprits
(yshprits at gfz-potsdam.de)or Dr. Dedong Wang (dedong at gfz-potsdam.de).

*All current job announcements and links to online applications can be
found at: spaceweather.gfz-potsdam.de/job-openings
<https://spaceweather.gfz-potsdam.de/job-openings>*

--
Dr. Karina Wilgan (she/her)
Science Coordinator