CEDAR email: Reviewers/panelist for NSF proposals

Raizada, Shikha sraizada at nsf.gov
Mon Apr 1 14:26:38 MDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

At the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF), the program directors (PDs) ensure a fair merit review process for funding recommendations. To enable this, we rely on the expertise of our colleagues in the field, who provide critical feedback to the NSF PDs. For this upcoming CEDAR solicitation (NSF 23-575), we are looking for potential candidates to serve as either ad-hoc or panel reviewers.  We encourage researchers with a wide expertise in Aeronomy and different backgrounds to help us with the merit evaluation and play a crucial role in this process.
If you are interested and do not plan to submit or are involved in the NSF Aeronomy, CEDAR or DASI proposals for this year's competition, please send the following information to me (sraizada at nsf.gov<mailto:sraizada at nsf.gov>) by May 3 for consideration.

Name:
Affiliation:
Current position/career stage:
Research areas (keep it brief or use keywords):

Note that expressing your interest in serving as a reviewer does not imply that you will be requested for the service.
Thank you.

Dr. Shikha Raizada (She, Her, Hers)
Program Director
Aeronomy, Geo/AGS