CEDAR email: March 2023 DEI Community Tag Up

Lindsay Goodwin lindsaygoodw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:39:10 MDT 2023

Greetings CEDAR Community and DEI Enthusiasts,

On *3/30* (the last Thursday of March) there will be a CEDAR DEI Community
Tag Up from *8-9 PM ET*. Please come and join us to have a friendly chat
and discussion about DEI related topics in the CEDAR Community and the
world at large (*Webex information below*).

We look forward to seeing everyone and getting your input. Hope to see you
there!

Best wishes,

The DEI Task force (Katrina Bossert, Angeline Burrell, Phil Erickson,
Lindsay Goodwin, Katelynn Greer, McArthur Jones, Komal Kumari, Meghan
Lemay, Huixin Liu, Susan Nossal, Andrew Pepper, Zishun Qiao, Julio Urbina,
Jia Yue, and Matthew Zettergren)

p.s. Our last meeting was on a Tuesday, which allowed different community
members to join, but some of our Thursday members were missing. We have
therefore decided that going forward we will vary the day of the tag-up
between Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Meeting link:
https://njit.webex.com/njit/j.php?MTID=mdedffdeba55b7814b3d5d23959f2ee7c
Meeting number:2622 592 9212Password:UkCYcNsi293Host key:965720
Join by video system
Dial 26225929212 at njit.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
1-650-479-3207 Call-in number (US/Canada)
Access code: 2622 592 9212
Host PIN: 2876
Global call-in numbers
<https://njit.webex.com/webappng/sites/njit/meeting/info/4cc1beaa4139415ca4fce7d7eae324c9#>