CEDAR email: February 2023 DEI Community Tag Up (Formerly CEDAR DEI Happy Hour)

Jones, McArthur Jr CIV USN NRL (7632) Washington DC (USA) mcarthur.jones at nrl.navy.mil
Wed Feb 22 06:53:21 MST 2023

Greetings CEDAR Community and DEI Enthusiasts,

Please come and join us, next Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 at 8 pm Eastern, to have a friendly chat and discussion about DEI related topics in the CEDAR Community and the world at large. Here
is the webex link to join <https://njit.webex.com/njit/j.php?MTID=m546acb9476bacd836e90a057c18d02e3>. We will also be posting the webex information on the CEDAR DEI Slack Channel (https://app.slack.com/client/T0155SNDV46/C0162969NJE/details/top).

We look forward to seeing everyone and getting their input. Hope to see you there!

Best wishes,

The DEI Task force (Katrina Bossert, Angeline Burrell, Phil Erickson, Lindsay Goodwin, Katelynn Greer, McArthur Jones, Komal Kumari, Meghan Lemay, Huixin Liu, Susan Nossal, Andrew Pepper, Zishun Qiao, Julio Urbina, Jia Yue, and Matthew Zettergren)

CEDAR DEI Community Tag Up
Hosted by Goodwin, Lindsay V

https://njit.webex.com/njit/j.php?MTID=m546acb9476bacd836e90a057c18d02e3
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 8:00 PM | 1 hour | (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 2624 572 7686
Password: 7QPeCPuT3Q5

Join by video system
Dial 26245727686 at njit.webex.com<mailto:26245727686 at njit.webex.com>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 262 457 27686