CEDAR email: Deadline for IES Abstracts: Monday Feb. 20 and Special Accommodation for Content Approval

Keith Groves keith.groves at bc.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:57:27 MST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting abstracts to IES2023 is
just 5 days away, and I encourage you to not wait until Monday to make your
submission. The link to the website is here:
https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/research/sites/institute-for-scientific-research/events-conferences/IES2023.html

Also, if you are delaying your submission waiting for material to be
approved by your organization, please submit at least the publicly
releasable title of your abstract by the deadline so that we can evaluate
submissions and begin to build the program schedule. When the material is
cleared you can simply send us the body of the abstract  and we will update
the website accordingly; submissions can also be withdrawn.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns about
abstract submission. Thank you for your interest in IES.

Best,
Keith